FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've been trying to diagnose an ignition problem where my boat will try to start while it is already running. Even if I turn off the engine and leave the key in the "run" position it will eventually/sporadically start up on it's own. I'm thinking this is probably the ignition switch itself so...
I'm new to site and need some ideas on a problem with my girlfriend's boat (2007 Princecraft Vacanza 220 - 2007 Mercruiser 5.0 220 HP). A screeching sound occurs when I take the boat out of gear, especially while idling but also just before clicking into neutral. The sound is identical to the...