FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm new to the forums and this is going to be my first boat purchase. I found a 2005 Stingray 195LS with a 4.3L Mercruiser. The boat has 150hrs and I couldn't find any physical damage. The only thing wrong is the radio is missing but I was going to put a new one in anyway. They want 14,000 for...