FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Have a Mercruiser 4.3 Alpha One I/O with about 75 hours on it. Was out this past weekend. After a stop and restart, when I put it in gear it was like I had pressed the center button on the throttle to rev the engine as the engine revved up but didn't go in gear. I pulled it back to center...
Have a 2006 Bryant with a V6 4.3 Mercruiser. Have been working on it due to a no fire situation (covered in another topic). Traced the prob to the Ignition sensor which I will be install a new one tomorrow. Anyway noticed on the left side of the distributor (when looking at it toward the...