FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking through your website and seeking repair information concerning aluminum hills, specifically rivet work I have been somewhat mystified. Opinions are great and I do not wish to offend anyone. The simple truth is there is very good information, proven in blood that as a tax payer you payed...
I bought a pretty beat up Starcraft years ago and recently decided I should do something with it or recycle it. It has a low compression Merc 125 that I can’t buy oversized pistons for. I put it out back and forgot about it for the last 15 years. I stripped out he hull a couple of months ago and...
I have a 1969 Mercury 1250 thunderbolt I bought many years ago. Parts at that time (1994) were unavailable due to limited internet. Recently was reviewing project and WHA-LA, Now parts look like they might be available. I only have a couple of years marine mechanical experience, but have 20...