FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Probably an easy question:
I have a Tempo 6 gallon gas tank for my 16' Lowe. When I unhook the tank from the motor, it leaks out the spout (and continues to even after setting a while). Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a bad tank? Is to much pressure built up? I unscrewed the...
So glad I found this forum because I have some questions. I just bought a 84 Lowe V-Bottom with a 25hp Johnson. I took it out and it works perfect with no leaks; the only issue is that its ugly. The paint is scraped off and the aluminum bench seats are dented in. My questions are below...