FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok here's the problem. Last year I blew a head gasket and while I was trying to figure out the issue, I was playing with all the linkage and timing adjustments. I had the head milled and replaced the gaskets and she ran pretty good. But, it seemed like I wasnt able to rev as high as before at...
Found out my head gasket is blown. Got the head off, gasket came off easily, cleaned the surfaces with a plastic scraper. I will check the head on a glass plated and have it milled if necessary. But on the block side there is a pattern from the gasket in the metal of the surface. I really dont...
Hi all. Im fairly new to boating and outboards although Im mechanically inclined. I took my boat out scalloping last weekend and got in some shallow weeds, Im trimmed up as far as i could and put it just barely in gear and proceeded to move west. When the water became deep enough, I trimmed back...