FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 1988 Suzuki rev limiter kicks in at anything over 4000 rpm's. I get no warning lights or warning beeps when this happens. My mechanic has disconnected the water sensors, the oil flow sensor, and last week, the oil level sensor. I still have oil level lights on the console. I watched him...
I have a 1988 Suzuki 150 SuperSix. It goes into "safe" mode after about 15 seconds running over 4000 rpm's. What that means is that the engine will only fire every 3rd time and it throttles back to 3000 rpm's If I pull back on the throttle and go forward again it will run right for about another...