FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Let me start with outboards are new to me, I also dont have a manual yet. My question is about tuning this motor. From what I understand this carb has only a low speed needle that you adjust. I Had this motor worked on and it ran good for about 10 gallons. Now the motor has a rough idle and has...
So I got this boat at a great deal and was told it never have had any problems.......:eek: I should have known better oh well. So the engine starts easy but when you run it up it has major hickups. You can reach about half throtle then it starts. So I put it in Neutral and ran the rpms up to...
I am getting ready to purchase a boat with this motor on it. The seller said that the boat will not pick water up from the bunny ears but does fine when the boat is in the water. Is this a problem? He said its due to the long shaft Thanks!