FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just wanted to share my results with everyone. I've got an 89 Javelin bass boat and the gelcoat was in bad shape already from exposure when I bought it last year. I tried scrubbing and waxing last year, but no real improvement, so after reading some posts and results I tried buffing it this...
Does anyone know where I can get a wirirng diagram for a 12/24 OMC trolling motor, model #OBF4A. I need to know the wiring for the plug on the input side I just got a spare motor and I need to change to a marinco 3 prong and also want to add a plug to my charger. I have a switch on the bow panel...
Hi everyone, I was hoping to get a little advice on my engine. It's a 89 110 evinrude v4 until yesterday it ran perfect but while fishing around the lake I noticed about the 3rd time I cranked up it seemed to have a noticeable miss. I assumed a fouled plug but there was noticeable loss of...