FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I am buying a bigfoot (2001 or 2) 4 stroke 9.9. It is already set up on a side mount control, but I would like to put it on a binnacle. Here is the part number of the binnacle, can someone please help me with fitment?
Thanks a ton,
Jason
part number - 84-8247831A
ebay item number -...
I am looking at purchasing a 2003 Honda 20 hp short shaft and need it to be converted to long shaft. How much can I expect to spend in parts and labor?
Thanks,
Jason