FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I rebuilt my Mariner 9.9 /4 stroke carburetor - it starts on one pull, idles in neutral perfectly and runs at high RPM's with no problem. However, when I slow the engine down the engine stalls every time. I assume it has something to do with the idle system - am I missing an adjustment?
James...
I have a 1996 9.9 4 stroke ( 0H005418) with Bodensee carb. I am rebuilding and wonder if anyone has the float setting available. The only other setting I see on the carb looks like an idle air setting on the top of the carb. Any input or insight that I should know about this rebuild would be...