FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I own a 1989 Sunbird Corsica 195 with a 4.3l OMC Sterndrive I/O. My water pump and housing wore out last weekend on the water and my motor overheated. I replaced the water pump assemble and housing and started the motor. It ran good (had to adjust the idle screw a little). The temp stayed...
I own a 1989 sunbird corsica 195 with a 4.3l OMC Cobra Sterndrive. I was out in the middle of the lake and my trim stopped working all of a sudden. I put a meter on the trim switch on the throttle handle and the switch is good. There isnt a wiring issue at all. I was thinking that it was the...
I have a 40 HP Johnson Outboard (J40RLEIA). It locked up this weekend. The motor ran fine while in neutral, but when I put it into gear, it made a sort of squeaky sound. I put it back into neutral and the noise stopped. I put it into forward again and it started making the noise. I decided to...