FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All,
I posted once here last summer and received a wealth of valuable information that immediately helped me straighten out my carb issue. Hopefully the same assistance will occur. Took my boat on a vacation and the first two days the engine performed flawlessly, nice top end, plenty of...
Ok, I'll fess up, the last time I ran it was two years ago. I thought I'd put fuel stabilizer in the tank but it didn't smell right so I swapped it out for a fresh tank, cleaning out the fuel bowl at the same time. Now I've got excellent spark from both plugs gapped at .30 (brand new correct...