FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
HELP!!! I did the thing that most of us do at one time or the other; leave our engine setting with gas in the carbs for too long. (Mine set for 2 yrs) My carbs are Tillotson WB 135A's. The bottom carb is an 854450. I finally managed to find 3 carb rebuild kits. I looked at the carbs and...