FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, I'm having a problem getting my boat on the trailer straight. The main problem is that the bow won't line up with the bottom roller. When the trailer is in the water I can't see the bottom roller for the bow to line up and when I try to pull out it goes from side to side. I am...
Hello everyone.
First time poster. I have been reading your posts all winter. Thanks for all the knowledge that you have given me. I just picked up my new to me 1996 Glastron GS185. Got it out of rack storage today and it went straight to the fabric shop for new sundeck and rear seats. I had a...
I have drained the fluid out of the two small pistons. But when I try to raise the motor up manually it only goes about four inches up and then stops. I am trying to refill the the oil but I cant' with the motor down.