FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey Fin Fan!
I have just been informed by my local marina that I need the same wiring harness. Did you have any luck finding one, or did you wind up building? If you built one, any chance we can connect on how that worked out? Thanks!
Hello Everyone,
I'm glad I came across a site like this in my research to buy a boat. First a little back round on myself. I am one year out a of college and have been working since graduation and have some money saved up (not much) and have always wanted to buy a boat. I, nor...