FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, well I just recently purchased a new fusion ms av700i stereo but it didn't come with a pigtail for the wiring harness just wondering if anyone knew of someplace I could get one . also my boat doesn't have the pigtail end either the last radio was hard wired in.
hey guys i found a leak in my port side trim cylinder as u can see from the pic. wouild it be better to replace the whole thing or repair , and how do i know which cylinder or repair kit to buy? It's on a 1996 celebrity 240cc with a mercruiser 7.4L bravo one, thanks again
Hello evrybody, I'm new here to the forums so I hope I got this posted in the right spot. I'm also new to boating and this is my first boat, so i'm just trying to figure out what everything is. I have a 1996 Celebrity 240cc and was wondering if anyone might know what this is, if your facing the...