FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
i need to add 2 additional circuits, totaling 8 amps. ( 3 gang breaker / rocker switch panel)( an extra just in case one goes to crap)
1 for a trailering spot light ( 2.5 amp actual, using a 5 amp circuit breaker rocker switch) very brief use
1 for my front fishfinder (3 amp actual, using 5 amp...
Hello To all!
Newby here. Got a few question for everyone who reads this post.
Before I start, I?m sure these questions have been mulled over and shot to heck many times, BUT I was not sure where to post. So please bear with me here.
I am mechanically and constructional inclined. But have...
Hello to all.... Newby here.... Just aquired a 2002 Javelin 170 SC.. This boat is in need of some fiberglass repairs (Dont think anything major-- HOPEFULLY). I have some automotive bodyshop experience, but no fiberglass experience!!
I will be posting photo's very soon, and look forward to...