FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all we have just fitted a Honda BF35A engine today to our boat.
We have attached our battery power cables to the starter solenoid & earthed at the starter motor.
We attached the engine kill/emergency switch connector then placed the choke/fast idle to the start position & turned the ignition...
Hi all, we have just purchased a Suzuki DT65 (to replace our Chrysler 30hp on our Mayland 16.5ft fishing boat) with power trim/tilt & 2 gauges.
This is the 1st gauge,
When we start the engine the red oil light extinguishes, & the 3 green lights show nice & bright.
However the water & oil flow...
Re: Help with my Chrysler CV30 outboard
The information I can read from the plate is "model number 307 HOC outboard motor, serial number 1241 (I think as is hard to read).
The plate states HP CV30 & 21-2".
There are wires (green, red, blue, yellow & black which I beleive attatch to the...
Hi all this is my 1st (of many I hope) post.
I have a Chrysler model number 307 HOC outboard motor, serial number 1241 (I think as is hard to read).
The plate states HP CV30 & 21-2.
The engine starts on the first turn of the key however blue colored smoke was visible when tested in an outside...