FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I'm looking to buy a boat. I'm a beginner and looking for something simple. Primary use - fishing, cruising.
Can some one give me advice o. The following
17 foot Sunbird fishing boat bow rider
1996 bayliner capri 195
92 Bayliner Trophy 22 Foot
1987 Sportcraft 22' offshore
1987 20 foot Grady...
Hi, I?m new to the boats.
Can someone please help me?
I?m looking to buy a boot for the following activates:
Fishing 40%
Cruising 40%
Scuba Diving 10%
Tubing %10
What would be a good choice for me?
http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/boa/3181000332.html...
Hi Everyone. I'm new to boating. We've been boating around few times the past two years with friends and really enjoy it.
My question is,
1. What Kind of boat should I buy for a 1st time owner? (we're a family of 3 with a 12yr old son)
We live in NY Staten Island and plan on using it in...