FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Summer is starting to sizzle out on the water, and was considering a Bimini top to give us some cover. But with the struts holding it up, makes me think the hardware would get in the way for fishing. Thoughts ?? My boat is a 12 footer, and the top I'm considering is 95" long.
Idahored
Just got this boat, and I'm curious as to what the dry weight is. Either it's quite heavy, or it is tongue heavy on the trailer. I did quite a bit of searching for an answer both on the forum, and also on the internet. One place had a weight of only 286#, which I'm sure is way off. It has an...
Just bought another boat, which has a 15 hp Chrysler outboard on it. I found the original sales invoice which shows it was purchased in June 1975. The guy I bought it from, said it has no kill switch,and the only way to shut it down, is to pull out the choke. Over my 79 years, I've owned a bunch...