FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks brothers. Tomorrow im hooking up a computer and trying a new cap and rotor. The computer will tell me something.... I will post update. Again much thanks and I will def go over the input guys.
Water attached. Started with remote fuel tank. Sputtering back firing. Removed remote fuel line AND disconnected power to pumps, started again Sputtering back firing. Removed plugs...
Attaching pics...
Back firing concerning.....
Thanks so much for your support.
So the boat is a 2006 fourwinns vista 248. Engine was replaced and upgraded one year ago. It's under 50 hours. 5.7 vortec marine engine. Ran excellent. Not used much. I am mechanically inclined with tools.
I've preformed compression test. 120 to 150psi. Coil...
Hello all. Can anyone share some thoughts please as yall have more experiance than I. I came across this and have a simular situation. Problem started with fuel starvation under load with my 5,7 volvo penta. Approched it by installing new fuel pump. Started ran on trailer great. 5 times at the...