FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1984 Sea Ray 245 with marine power 350 325hp and a alpha 1 gen 1 outdrive, now I'm new to boats, but have about 18 years experience in automotive so I know the main engine and mechanics of it, but I am having trouble with it overheating above 1800 rpm otherwise it runs fantastic (except...
I recently purchased a 1984 Sea Ray sv245 and have a few question on the fiberglass. it cleans up decent, but has a few deep scratches in it, I was planning on repainting it myself< I've painted quite a few vehicles and have all the spray and detail guns, my question is can I use bondo just to...