FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Does anyone have any opinions on what they prefer? Looking at getting some, and trying to decide what would be better. My Specs are 2005 Larson Senza 186 and as the name inplies 18'6" with the 5.0GL engine.
2005 Larson, Senza 186, 5.0GL-E, originally overheated because my impeller gave (Changed), water was dripping from the raw water pump so I changed the seal (still leaked) then the pump. Ran the boat in the driveway at 3000 RPM for like 20-30 minutes temp was fine at 150, cycle to 160 and back...
Posted this in a reply on another thread, but figured I should start my own. I have a 05 Larson Senza 186 5.0GL, Overheated because I was lazy and wanted to see if I could get another trip out of the impeller, replaced the Impeller and realized that it was leaking through the weep hole. I then...