FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok, I think I found the boat I want. Scheduled a look see on Saturday. It's a 1990 Harris Sun Tracker with a 2006 20 hp Honda 4 stroke. It's through a dealer so that makes me feel alittle more confident since I'm a novice. It comes with a depth finder and hard canopy. No trailer. I live on...
Ok, not exactly my 1st, but my 1st boat I can't pick up and put in the bed of a truck.
That said, I am in need of some guidance. I live on a small lake a couple of miles long and want something to fish and cruise on. If it was up to me I'd just get an aluminum fishing boat,...but Mrs is wants...