FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am trying to identify the year of this outboard but all the external numbers have long since faded. The only numbers that I see are stamped into the power head they are 396244 19HK. Can anyone tell the year from these or is there another place to look. Any suggestions are very welcome, Thank...
I have a 1978 Merc 7.5 Hrs and I cant get the prop to budge. Is there a puller available for the job, or does anyone have a technic for pulling a prop off that will not damage the prop or lower unit.
I'm trying to locate a new prop for my 7.5 but I dont have a part,# to go buy,
and I cant seem to find a dealer who carrys anything this old or small. I seen a couple of used ones but I'm not sure on the size the splines are two differant sizes. My outboard has the B lower unit if that helps.Any...