FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1990 24ft Suntracker Party Barge that I have redone and there is not a label or sticker on it stating the size engine it is rated for or how many occupants you can have on the boat. Can anypone either give me those answers or tell me where I can find them?
The shift rod on my motor came off of the pin and now it won't go in gear. I can put the rod back on the pin, but what keeps it there. Is there a cotter pin or something that keeps it from slipping off again?
I have a 1989 Evinrude on my pontoon boat and it will not shift into gear. After some research I determined that it was a plastic piece called the bushing and rod keeper. There is a pin that goes through the shift rod and hooks into this piece. I got the part, but could use some assistance on...