FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a chance to get a 7' Livingston for a very small price. Does anyone know what shaft length of outboard is recommended for this boat. I am looking at a 2 hp honda 4 stroke.
I recently changed to a 2001 Yamaha 70 hp motor on my 15' Skeeter bass boat. The tachometer (new) reads fine until 2000 rpms and then goes back to 0 if the throttle is advanced any further. I was told the new tach was faulty so I returned it for another and it does the same thing. I have it...