FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Recently acquired a 1976 Stinger boat. There is no outboard, no steering wheel, no throtle, no wiring....Where do I start. I have not purchased an outboard as of yet. I do have a Minkota that needs to be wired in as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve
Just acquired a 1976 Stinger. There is no motor, steering wheel, or wiring. I need help at where to start. Anyone know of where I can find instructions on how to install and totally wire the boat. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve