FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
After my 225hp Johnson get good and warmed up, it will almost shut down with me at any speed but will continue to idle if I hold it around 800 rpm's. If I give it the gas it will die but I can run 2-3 mph in gear to get back to the dock. If it sets for an hour or so, cranks and planes out okay...