FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a small 50 HP outboard that is early 2000's version. I live in S FL and it has sat since about March without being ran. Last time I took it out it ran great. Went to start it up the other day and it wont start.
I have checked the plugs which were all fouled. Havent changed them in a...
Are there fuses on the motor which controls the power getting to the motor? I know its not the battery because i made sure it was completely charged and also my fish finder works along with the lights and other electrical equipment. But nothing having to do with the motor works. No trim/tilt...