FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey there,
I have a 1990 Seaswirl Tempo with an outboard Evinrude, and I want to track down or make a new cover for the battery compartment. See that battery and fuel filter? I'm told that the boat came with some sort of curtain that covered the compartment, you can see the buttons that it uses...
I am nervous about purchasing something as complex as a prop online:
I can't tell whether or not this prop comes with the 13 spline hub:
http://boatpropellers.iboats.com/Evinrude/120_HP_(1986-1994)_17.00-Pitch_Amita_2411-133-17_Propeller/91/6293/?*******=442332390
I have an 1989 120HP...
Hi There,
I have quite a nice Evinrude on the back of my Seaswirl, and it worked great up until a couple of weeks ago. At the end of a ride on the river, my push-to-choke ignition fell apart and so I replaced it with a new one...