FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys, so I rented a dock for the season at the lake close to me. We used the boat allot more, it was really easy to just load up and go over for a couple of hours.
Anyway, I have tried to keep the hull clean while its been in the water, but it has allot of algae / nastiness growing on the...
I am still looking for boats and have my choices narrowed down to 4 new models, with Bayliner 195 being one of them. However, my area has ALLOT of used Bayliners on the market that are only a few years old and in great shape at a significant discount from the new price of a new one, so I feel...
I'm looking to buy my first boat and have been looking for ~6 weeks now. I have been looking at craigslist and local dealers at used and new boats.
I feel like the used boat market is overpriced in my area (central Ohio). The couple I have found that have been reasonably priced have sold very...
Guys, I'm trying to get in touch with this boat owner to go and have a look. What do you think about this make / model? What about the price? I checked nada and it should be around 7500.
http://dayton.craigslist.org/boa/2874477272.html
Anything in particular to watch out for with this model...
Hey guys, I just moved close to a lake (Deer Creek in Ohio) so I'm in the market for a new boat. Initially I was thinking about buying a 14' john boat to fish out of, but my wife caught me looking and said it would be nice to have a bigger boat for the family to use on the weekends, so I have...