FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1993 Force 120 elt, Serial number 0E019###
The power trim pump motor quit working. So, I bought an after market motor that has a shorter fluid well and what apears to be a much faster spinning motor. I put it on and filled the resevoir with SAE30 fluid. The fluid that was in the old unit was...
I have a 1993 Force 120 outboard motor that began to vibrate after replacing the water pump impeller. I removed the bolts to the lower unit and replaced the impeller. I spent about 15 minutes lining up the shaft with the help of a friend. The lower unit finally went up and bolted back on...