FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1999 Trophy equipped with a 4.3l, 190hp carb motor.I went to NAPA for new plugs. they sold me their #41-993 platinum plugs. Are these the right plugs for this engine? I just want a second opinion. Thanks
I am looking at a Trophy 2052 that is for sale. The owner hit something and had to replace the transom shield,{it cracked} propeller, boot and shift cable. the engine ,{4.3merc}was removed to install the new shield.He had a very large repair bill for this repair. The fiberglass shows no sign of...