FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would check the plugs to see if you are getting fuel. If you are then you are not getting spark. Pull spark plug wires off put a screw driver in plug boat put the screw driver on a good ground to see if you have spark or not. Might not be getting good connection on spark plug
Thank you for your reply. I have rebuilt the 1993 once already. And my newborn wants $1500 ,to do it again cause there some much melted metal in the heads. That is why I asked about the 1984 motor. If it would fit the same bolt pattern of the power head on the 1993.
Needs a new floor. I bought the boat 8 years ago and have been Fishing Lake Erie for walleyes. As you know the weather here I n Ohio changes in 20 minutes. No leaks at all when I bought the old girl. But now I have fw lose rivets. Looking to stop the leaks and put in a new floor