FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought a carb repair kit 396701 and there wasn't any instructions. What I'm looking for is the float adjustment. If anyone has a diagram or instructions it would be greatly appreciated. Also I'd like to know if anyone knows what the coils should test at? Hope someone can help. Thanks
I bought a fuel pump repair kit but there wasn't any instructions or diagrams on how to re-assemble the fuel pump. Like to know if anyone has a diagram or where to find one. Hope someone can help.