FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello
The escape hatch of my 1991 2509 Trophy is broken, and I want to replace it.
Does anybody know where I could find this part or a similar part?
Thanks
Andre
:(
I have to replace 2 corroded cleats on a 1991 2502 TROPHY, but I do not know if they are attached with nuts inside the hull, and if I have to cut the hull to reach them, or if they are only attached with external screws.
Is anyone familliar with these problems? :confused: