FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello!
I am interested of mounting a Tilt system to my -76 115hp Merc. Is it possible to find new resonable good priced parts to do this or should I try to find a old used system from Ebay instead?
/Guztav
Hello! I just noticed when I was testrunning my 1976 1150 that there is water coming out from the sparkplugs, not all of them but almost. Is it the tophead gasket? Someone else that had simillar problem?
Hello!
I have bouht a marine tachometer to my Mercury 1150 1976 year model. But i cant get it to function. I have tried connecting it to the mercontrol and also directly to the switchboxs brown connection. The gauge has settings on the backside, wich should I use?
Best regards /Guztav
Hello!
I would like som advice about a good affordable tachometer to my 1976 Mercury 1150 6 cyl two stroke outboard. It doesn't have to have the standard plug to the mercontrol, just work together with the engine. What kind of tachometer can I use! I tried a basic car tach but it doesn't...