FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Playcraft Hampton pontoon boat with a Mercury 9.9 ELPT Bigfoot Prokicker motor. The motor just died while out on the lake. Once dockside, I tried to restart and there was no engine turnover at all. Aside from checking the battery and the s/plugs, is there any additional electrical...
I have a Playcraft Hampton with a Mercury 9.9 ELPT Bigfoot Prokicker motor. This is my first full summer of (lake) boating. I've noticed an increase in vibration at lower RPM (<1.5K). Recently, the motor dies out after having it in neutral for a period of time. I changed the spark plugs which...