FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I am converting a 60 hp Mariner which originally had a CDI ignition system on it to a CDM system. I was able to locate a complete CDM assembly for a 60 with the harness and additional components for a very reasonable price. I also located the necessary trigger assembly. The unit has the...
I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue. I purchased this engine a few years ago with a boat and other then a few minor adjustments, it ran fine. I recently began preping it to use, starting the engine with water and running it. It ran fine. I removed the batteries to charge and ordered a...