FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What is the starting point for idle screw adjustment on a 2008 90hp carbed 2 stroke? Some people insist it is 1 1/4 some 1 1/2.....anyone have a manual?
I have a new 2008 that bogs when i go from idle to full throttle. It is a very slight bog. I checked my set screws and they are 1 1/2 turns out. Everything is clean. Ant Ideas?
I installed a Flo Torq III on a 90 2 Stroke with a SS prop. Dealer told me it would help eliminate prop rattle. I installed it but have a slight wobble toward the rear of the prop that i do not have with the flotorq 2 hub. Any Ideas? Why does the flo torq 3 use the long brass sleeve and the 2...
I purchased a new z6. I can rev to 6000 rpm with full throttle and trimming. Should that happen? Max rpm is 5500. I never had that problem with other boats.