FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
You guys helped me avoid buying a terrible boat last year...and I'm at it again. I have a Suzuki Bandit 1200 up for sale and got an email about trading for a boat.
While he didn't state the model (besides saying it's a 16footer) research points to the V164 Bayflite line.
It has a...
Howdy!
New here, regular (and mod) on a few Miata and motorcycle forums.....looking to get into boating.
Famous last words I'm sure. I'm a glutton for punishment, and relish in projects. Whether restoring old bikes, turbocharging my car, or building something out of wood I stay busy.
I had...