FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My 2003 4.3 mercruiser is not warming up. Last spring I thought the sensor and/or temp gauge was faulty, but last night I verified they do function. The temp gauge needle moves the slightest amount when disconnected while running......so maybe it's registering 90 degrees? What should I do...
Hello, this is my first post though I've been to this site dozens of times in the last year. I bought my boat last year, 2002 crownline 180 with a 4.3 mercruiser. The tach and trim gauge didn't work, tried dinking around with it last year to no avail.
Well I'm at it again and having a problem...