FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello,
Just bought a 2001 "repo" 184 f&s. It has the 125 mercury.
The motor turns over, but won't fire. New plugs.
May not have been run in a while?!? don't know.
Also, all the elec. wont work... The seperate fuse holders in the back appear to have good fuses? Is there a main fuse for the...
OK... When I use the button to disengage and start the boat using the throttle, it moves fine! When I disconnect the throttle cable from the motor(where it engages the outdrive), It will move back and forth.
Now, While disconnected at motor, I can NOT hold it still when someone moves the...
:confused:Hello,
I have a 1995 Bayliner 2050 with a mercruser 4.3. Alpha 1.
It won't go into gear... Any help where to look first, 2nd, etc...
Thanks a bunch!
Bo
:confused:I have a 1996 volvo penta 3.0GS and the outdrive will not stay up. I think it is probably low fluid. What type fluid do I use? Can I use automobile power steering fluid? It is a volvo outdrive. Thanks,
Bo:(
Hello,
I just got a 1996 Caravelle 1750BR and it has NO windshield. I need the complete thing! Taylor Made no longer has one and can not make one!
Can someone help me. If I could find a Caravelle that was damaged, that would be ideal!
Thanks all,
Bo
Hello,
I just got a 1996 Caravelle 1750BR and it has NO windshield. I need the complete thing! Taylor Made no longer has one and can not make one!
Can someone help me. If I could find a Caravelle that was damaged, that would be ideal!
Thanks all,
Bo