FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I have recently purchased a lovely Evinrude 10 XP
model number: BE10SPESR
Serial number: B 02426310
I can't seem to find any info. on these?
Other than XP = extra power.....?
I'm trying to find out the power difference from the standard 9.9?
The carb is totally different from what I have...
Hi, I have a Johnson 15hp electronic ignition & a 15 hp non electronic/points condensor etc..
Is it possible to just swop over the stator plate, flywheel and cd unit etc...?Or would that just be wishful thinking!!
Is the timing different etc..??
Reason being I have a beautiful short 15hp that...
Hi, this is my first post here....
I have just got a Johnson 9.9 1979 L/S, I discovered it wasn't pumping water so removed the lower case to find little dowl wasn't in the impeller so it was obviously just spinning free and not pumping! I thought I had sorted it, only to find it only has drops...