FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What is the best way to remove oxidation tah caused the paint to fade. It naturally worse at the top of the sides where the big red stripe is. I have tried a mild oxidation remover but it didnt do the trick. I have a electric buffer that I can use for any application of a product that removes...
Can anyone supply dememsions for allignment tool 3851083 for volvo penta outdrive.
I got the allignment checked by a progessional. It looked good. Gimbal bearing was in good shape but, the gimbal bearing has no external fiting to grease the bearing. Volvo changed that part. And universal joints...
Is there supposed to be a small hole in the exhaust bellows. I am getting the allignment checked and wanted to take care of any issues. Hole is next to the large clamp. I thought I read somewhere that there is supposed to be one. HELP
Can someone tell me where I can go and see a instructional movie that shows how to take apart and allign the outdrive. I have the manual and pics but some pics dont detail as much as I would like to see. 2008 glastron volvo penta 5.0 sx. I know I need to purchase a allignment tool. I just need...
I have 2008 glastron, 5.0 with a sx-a outdrive. There is a rattling noise that seems to come from the top half of the unit. It is not where the ujoints are. It is not real loud but I need to see if there is something that is causing the noise. It is not a hard pounding noise, but a tin like...