FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I'm buttoning up some things on my 1995 baja islander 208 with 7.4l after an extensive stringer and transom repair. The problem im having is while the engine is running the oil pressure gauge pretty much hangs around just below 40 psi and only moves slightly (maybe a few psi) if revving up to...
First off excuse me if some of my terminology is off. The Sunday before last I believe I had a lower shift cable adjustment problem or failure and the next time I started the boat it was stuck in forward gear. The control would physically not go into neutral or reverse. At that point I headed...
Hey everbody. I'm winterizing my boat for the first time this year. I warmed it up then ran 5 gallons of -60 antifreeze through it. I searched for hours online and everybody says that there should be 4-5 drains on the block. I've looked for an hour or so and could only find 3, 1 on the...