FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just traded up to a 2005 Aqua Patio w/200 evinrude e-tec I love it except...:confused: the trailer I got with the boat does not have any guides to help me load, and i do most of my boating on the river (lot of current)so unloading is no problem but loading is kicking my a55. I thought...