FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks for your replies! :)
Ok, so I have the coil out of the motor and measured it again. The secondary winding works fine, but I dont get any readings off of the primary winding.
Could you guys help me find something that works as a reaplacement? I have seen many online but they all have...
Hi guys,
I have found a old Sears Gamefisher 9.9 from 1988 in my fathers shack.
He said he had some problems with it ~25 years ago and that was when he put it in there and never looked at it again, but if I can get it running, I can sell it and keep the money or use it.
He could unfortunately...